Re: Coleus & Orchid office plants at work

  • soamistzwo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      Charlie,

      the grayish white on the surface of the soil is mineral build ups. From the water and from the soil itself. I think watering your plants every other day is too much. You need to let them dry out between waterings.

      Eileen
      PS Are you the person who asked about the money plant? I saw them at Home Depot in the indoor plant dept. the other day...$9.99 I think. The Home Depot I was at was the one on 410/East West Highway by Prince George's Plaza.