potting up day

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010
      I have lots of pots and trays in my driveway for anyone needing them for potting up for our GardenMart NEXT Saturday

      I'm in now until about 3:45pm and then I'll be back after 5pm - come on by!
      I'm at the corner of Fenton & Philadelphia - the Public Storage is across the street from me at 7800 Fenton St - you can park there or on King Street (dead-end next to it) and walk across
      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *
    • PatRaySum@aoL.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2010
        Does anyone need plant labels?  Johnson's Garden Center in Kensington has several kinds.  I like the package of 50 for $3.99 and with Friends of Brookside membership card there is a 10% discount.
      • LaserBlast@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2010
          Thanks, Pat. Good source.

          For plant labels, I also have plain popsicle stick (large size). You can get them at most any $1 or craft store.

          I have been writing the plant name on one side of the stick and any condition notes "groundcover, shade, dry" on the back.

          We will use the color sticks for pricing, so please do not use any of them for labeling.