Re: [SilverSpringGardenClub] Re: Fall Garden Clean Up

  • colleenjward@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
      Will keep you in mind. Thanks, Colleen
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "dan_the_gardener" <danthegardener@...>
      To: SilverSpringGardenClub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 8:31:58 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
      Subject: [SilverSpringGardenClub] Re: Fall Garden Clean Up

      Hi Colleen, Just joined, been a member of Takoma Hort for awhile. I'm in the business and part timing it till school starts in 2010 (associates - horticulture). if you ever need any help give a holler, tools and truck, 25+ years experience. Thanks, Dan

      --- In SilverSpringGardenClub@yahoogroups.com, "wardcolleen64" <colleenjward@...> wrote:

      > GOING GREEN GARDENS
      > WEEDING, PRUNING, EDGING
      > PUT YOUR GARDEN TO BED FOR THE WINTER
      >
      > CALL COLLEEN WARD 301-946-4832

    • Daniel Edwards
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hi, I'll be doing CCBC next year full time for my Associates in Horticulture, but will be working mostly full time days, any work I can network up is appreciated :) Dan

      ===========================================================================================================

      My green thumb came only as a result of the mistakes I made while learning to see things from the plant's point of view.  ~H. Fred Ale

      Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity.  ~Lindley Karstens,

      I think that if ever a mortal heard the voice of God it would be in a garden at the cool of the day.  ~F. Frankfort Moore, A Garden of Peace

      ===============================================================================================================
      "Vini, Vidi, Decoravi"
      I came, I saw, I beautified
      Dan The Gardener
      443-745-7515
      "May God bring you through the light of his love into the garden of your dreams"
      Dan 1991

      To: SilverSpringGardenClub@yahoogroups.com
      From: colleenjward@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:45:52 +0000

      Will keep you in mind. Thanks, Colleen
      Hi Colleen, Just joined, been a member of Takoma Hort for awhile. I'm in the business and part timing it till school starts in 2010 (associates - horticulture) . if you ever need any help give a holler, tools and truck, 25+ years experience. Thanks, Dan

      --- In SilverSpringGardenC lub@yahoogroups. com, "wardcolleen64" <colleenjward@ ...> wrote:

      > GOING GREEN GARDENS
      > WEEDING, PRUNING, EDGING
      > PUT YOUR GARDEN TO BED FOR THE WINTER
      >
      > CALL COLLEEN WARD 301-946-4832

      Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.