Halloween candy collection

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      If you have unwanted leftover Halloween candy, bring it to our club's Nov 16 mtg. We'll put it out to share during snack time and any not consumed at the end of the eve, I'll bag up can bring to the Shepherd's Table soup kitchen in downtown SS.

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *