Next Meeting is 921

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      Save the date: next Silver Spring Garden Club mtg is Monday 9/21

      Topic: Fall Edibles by Cindy Brown
      Details coming soon in our September issue of The Grapevine
      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *
    • amy c lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        Good idea to save paper and costly ink, by simplifying info, e.g., after Kathy Jentz, or sincerely.

        WGardenermag@ aol.com