Gesneriad, Violet, and Houseplant Show and Sale in Silver Spring this weekend

  • gesneriadsdc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi everyone! I just wanted to post a reminder about The Gesneriad Society's 53rd Annual Show and Sale

      It's this weekend at the Hilton Silver Spring – 8727 Colesville Road, Silver Spring, MD
      Just 4 blocks from Silver Spring Metro stop
      Show and Sale are Free.
      Show and Sale hours:
      Fri. July 3: 9am-11:45 am (sales only)1:45 pm - 5 pm,
      Sat. July 4: 9 am-12, 2-2:45pm

      Hundreds of plants displayed and for sale including African Violets, gloxinias, streptocarpus, gesneriads, and many more. Commercial Plant Vendors include Lyndon Lyon and Rob's Violet Barn For more information, please see www.nationalcapitalgesneriads.org and http://www.gesneriadsociety.org/conv2009/index.htm

      We hope to see you there!