June Grapevine newsletter deadline

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      HI all -

      Please send me any announcements or information for our club's June newsletter by this Wed evening.

      Remember that this is our last issue until this September. So any summer news will be posted online only to this group after the June printed edition goes out.

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *