May newsletter and Raffle Tix

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Hi all -

      Here is the May newsletter along with GardenMart flyer and Raffle Tix. SSGC member Diana Buell did a great job again designing our GardenMart materials!

      The flyer is for posting at your workplace, church, coffee shop, school, etc. and please forward the PDF file to your neighborhood and garden group listss you may be on. We need customers to come out to the GardenMart to buy all our wonderful plants!

      The raffle tix are for you to sell to friends, family, neighbors, etc. and don't forget to buy a sheet yourself!

      (For those on Digest, I will post these files to our group archives over the weekend.)

      I'm off to the printer to get these all in the mail.

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *