Feb 09 Grapevine issue

  • Kathy Jentz, Washington Gardener Magazine
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Here is the Feb 09 issue of The Grapevine going out later this week in the mail.

      Take special note of our upcoming event dates.

      Also, dues are now past due. If you have any question whether you are current are not, call Trudi at 301 622-4363.
      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!