newsletter submissions

  • kathyjentz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      Seeking original garden stories, poems, plant photos from your garden, etc. for our Club Newsletter.
      Next deadline is April 30 for our May issue, but you can submit anytime for future issues.
      Send to Laserblast@....

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      facebook.com/WashingtonGardenerMagazine
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *