Holy Cross Bulbs

  • kathyjentz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      HI all -

      Is anyone able to get over to the Holy Cross Hospital Healing Garden in the next few days to take photos of our bulbs that we planted last fall?
      I am hearing from their staff that they are gorgeous right now.

      PS The Franciscan Monastery Garden Guild sale is this Saturday and Sunday. A great way to support them and great weather to walk the beautiful grounds.

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      facebook.com/WashingtonGardenerMagazine
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *