Brookside Butterfly Volunteers Needed

  • kathyjentz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013
      From Brookside:

      Brookside Gardens needs your support for our Wings of Fancy live Butterfly and Caterpillar Exhibit, May 4th-September 22nd.  Butterfly Exhibit Volunteers assist staff and visitors inside the exhibit as Flight Attendants, welcome visitors outside the exhibit as Ticket Takers, or give guided tours to groups of school children.  Volunteers must be ages 14 and older, or 11-13 with a parent or guardian.  A minimum commitment of 10 shifts is required.  Shifts are 9:45a.m.-1:15p.m. and 1:00p.m.-5:00p.m. seven days a week May 4th-September 22ndApply online to be a Butterfly Exhibit Volunteer at: www.parksvolunteers.org or call the volunteer desk at 301.962.1429 or email mcp-gardenvolunteer@... for more information.

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      facebook.com/WashingtonGardenerMagazine
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *