MoCo and PG water restrictions continue

  • kathyjentz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      >> WSSC asks customers in Montgomery and Prince George‚Äôs Counties to limit water use and comply with the mandatory water restrictions. The restrictions ensure adequate water reserves for fire protection and medical/hospital services. Water is safe to drink!
      More details @ www.wsscwater.com
      <<

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      facebook.com/WashingtonGardenerMagazine
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *