Fwd: [FoSC] FOSC program meeting

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2012
      This talk will be in downtown Silver Spring and the new-ish Civic Building.

      Close to metro and multiple bus lines.

      Warning: if you drive, park in the adjacent garage or at street meters (free after 6pm I believe) as the next door Whole Foods surface lot is for customers only and you may be towed.

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      facebook.com/WashingtonGardenerMagazine
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *