November Grapevine and Portugal Flyer

  • Kathy Jentz, Washington Gardener Magazine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hi!

      The November issue of The Grapevine was printed and mailed to all club members today. Attached are the files.

      The Gazette featured our 11/17 Green Roofs/Walls meeting announcement in today's edition and the Washington Post will do the same in their Montgomery Weekly section next Thursday.

      So expect a CROWD on 11/17 and come EARLY to grab a seat and shop at Brookside's Marylandica store with your 25% discount. (Discount applies for that date from 6:30-8pm only.)

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!