Besides plants, we need trays!

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2012
      Hi all -

      Be on the lookout in your house and garden shed for things we can use for plant trays at the May 12 GardenMart. We NEED any you can bring -- actual nursery trays are great, so are the tops from paper cartons and any other shallow boxes but also those wooden clementine boxes.

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      facebook.com/WashingtonGardenerMagazine
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *
    • amy c lee
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2012

        How about organizing visits to Costco, or negotiating with them to get those shallow tops of boxes?  I cannot drive well, but I will be happy to use my membership if someone will drive me and transport the box-tops.

        Amy C. Lee, 301-365-3033