Re: [SilverSpringGardenClub] Brit Embassy Tour

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
      HI Connie -

      Each of the 24 who RSVPed got driving and area parking details sent to them directly.
      No, they were never giving us access to the Embassy lot - it is restricted.

      Some of the 24 have asked NOT to post their names, so I listed only the 2 people seeking to join a carpool.
      (I had 12 others who already formed carpools so they are set.)
      A few others will come alone and will not car-pool as they are coming to/from work and have limited time options.

      - Kathy
      It would help for us to know who we are so we could maybe car pool as I thought you were going to let us know whether we could park on the British Embassy lot?  Who are the 24 and where do they live????
      RSVP  ASAP
      Connie Garrett

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
          HI Connie -

          I will send you the email sent out to you off-lust and we can continue to talk off-list via email or you can call me at 301-588-6894.

          - Kathy.