Common Good City Farm Community Kick-off

  • greenindc
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      What: Common Good City Farm Community Kick-off.
      When: April 14th, 2012 11:00 AM through 1:00 PM
      Location: 330 V Street NW or On V Street NW, Between 2nd and 4th
      Street. Shaw/Howard Metro Station.
      Washington, DC 20001
      Invited guest speaker: Michael Twitty, culinary historian

      Planting the Seed!! 2012 will be Common Good's fifth year of growing!
      Join us April 14th as we plant the seeds for the spring. Come enjoy
      music, lunch courtesy of Fresh Start Catering and Bacio Pizzeria, face
      painting, and a clown. Tour the farm, paint some signs, or plant
      carrots! Invite friends and family!

      RSVP: http://commongoodcityfarm.com/civicrm/event/register?id=1&reset=1

      Also follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/cmmngoodctyfarm

      And check out some of our programs
      Green Tomorrows
      Youth Education
      Workshops
      Visit: http://commongoodcityfarm.org/programs

      Jeremiah Lowery
      Programs Coordinator
      Common Good City Farm
      V Street NW between 2nd and 4th Streets
      P.O. Box 26030
      Washington, DC 20001
      202-559-7513
      To Signup for our e-newsletter: http://commongoodcityfarm.org/join

      Common Good City Farm's mission is to grow food, educate, and help low-income DC community members meet their food needs.  Our programs provide hands-on training in food production, healthy eating and environmental sustainability.