Overseas Tour Meeting

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 3:05 PM
      Hi!

      Have you attended an overseas trip with the Silver Spring Garden Club in the oast? Or are you interesed in attending one in 2009? We need YOUR help.

      We are forming an overseas trip planning committee and will be meeting On Tuesday Sept. 9 at 7:00pm. Please RSVP to Laserblast@... by 9/5 to receive location and directions as well as to be sent the meeting background materials so you may review them proir to our committee meeting.

      - Kathy