REMINDER: CLUB LEADERSHIP MEETING this Monday eve

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      CLUB LEADERSHIP MEETING
      All current Silver Spring Garden Club leaders and those wishing to become involved in the club’s leadership
      will meet on Monday, November 7 at 7:00pm at the president’s home to discuss 2012 club plans. All current officers and committee members are expected to attend. RSVP by November 5 to Kathy Jentz (301) 588-6894 or Laserblast@....
      Our club will turn 75 in 2015 and there is much we need to prepare for that celebration of our coming milestone anniversary. Persons interested in running for future office should contact Kathy Jentz at (301) 588-6894 or Laserblast@.... We need ALL of you to consider taking on leadership responsibility.

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      facebook.com/WashingtonGardenerMagazine
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *