Hello from New England

  • June Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      Has been a busy weekend in northern New England.  Yesterday was the Topsfield, MA Fair.  Larry Swift and I were the only exhibitors.  Larry walked off with BOB & BOS.

      Today was the Fryeburg, ME Fair and unfortunately I had the only Silver Martens so took BOB & BOS.

      My real excitement of the day today was the appearance of Arthur Sanborn who started me with Silver Martens.  Arthur had some really nice Martens and a lot of you may remember him.  He is not getting back into rabbits, at least at this time, but he did help me show mine today.  I also had chance to meet Arthur's new wife Barbara.  Alyssa is almost 20 and the mother of a 2 yr old boy which Arthur is so proud of.

      June