June 2007 Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Hi, all,
      Our newsletter is out for June, including two new challenges and news
      and updates. It can be read on our homepage here:

      http://www.silmarillionwritersguild.org/news/newsletter.php

      I'll be back in a few days with information on how to join the site
      and post to the archive ... beta-testing is almost finished! So keep
      an eye out; this is an exciting time for us. :)

      Have a nice weekend ... or what's left of it!
      Dawn