April 2007 Newsletter

  • DawnFelagund@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Our newsletter for April is up, along with new challenges! Aaaand ...

      You can read it on our website!

      http://www.silmarillionwritersguild.org/news/april2007.php

      Yes, after much tinkering and hair-pulling (my own, don't worry), I have _finally_ finished building the basic website, and it is ready for the public. The coming months will see us expanding our Reference Library and debuting our fiction archive.

      With our web service, we also have a new email address: moderator@....

      The new email will forward your message to the moderator who's in charge of the group at the moment. This should allow you to get a quick reply in the instance that I am away for vacation. If you want to speak directly to me, of course, you are welcome to continue using my personal email account, DawnFelagund@.... (99% of the time, I will be the mod who replies to the new email as well, but the other mods will have access to that account as well, so personal correspondence is best kept on my private account.)

      As usual, we appreciate any comments, suggestions, or ideas that our members have to offer! So feel free to test that new email account as much as you'd like. ;)

      My best wishes to all,
      Dawn

      Read my stories or visit me online at http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=dawn_felagund

      Are you a relentless First-Ager?