The 'There and Back Again' Fan Fiction Advent Calendar

  • JunoMagic
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      The "There and Back Again" - fan fiction advent calendar is back!

      Last year we had a lot of fun with our fan fiction advent calendar. We
      would like to revive that fun.

      And here are the rules for this year:

      http://community.livejournal.com/there_n_back/89473.html

      Have FUN!

      Yours
      JunoMagic and Aranel Took

      ***

      "There and Back Again (and how to get there in the first place)" -
      a writers' workshop for Tolkien fan fiction in LJ style:
      http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=there_n_back