Newsletter Running Late ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      I just wanted to let everyone know that the SWG newsletter is running late this month. I have been out of town and now am having trouble with some of the files I need to publish. This month's newsletter is going to be a really good one, so I hope it will be worth the wait! :) Since we're never missed a newsletter in almost eight years, I wanted to give everyone a heads-up that I do not plan on starting now but am trying to schlep through technical problems while jet-lagged! ;)