B2MeM 2013: Reading week!

  • rhapsody_the_bard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      Hi all!

      For the first time we're hosting a B2MEM reading week. We hope to encourage reading and commenting on B2MeM stories and artwork. This special week will run April 1 through 7.

      Reading Week guidelines can be found here: http://b2mem.livejournal.com/198471.html#cutid3
      The reading week banners can be found here: http://b2mem.livejournal.com/235987.html

      But it's pretty straightforward: read, comment, claim banner! :)

      But how do I go about finding all these magnificent pieces? To make things easier on you, we've made a list of all the stories written for B2MeM 2013 to this community and organised them by day. Unfortunately we had to split it up in two posts. If you have written something for B2MEM2013 this year, but it is posted elsewhere? Just leave a comment with the link so on this lj post:
      http://b2mem.livejournal.com/239074.html
      This way our readers can find you.

      B2MeM 2013: stories posted on day 1 - day 15
      http://b2mem.livejournal.com/239421.html
      B2MeM 2013: stories posted on day 16 - day 31
      http://b2mem.livejournal.com/239623.html

      Readers: sit back, click away and have fun! And don't forget to collect your shiney!

      Have fun!
      Rhapsody