The My Slashy Valentine Archive is OPEN!

  • Red
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14 3:01 PM
      They're here! They're here! The Slashy Valentines are here!

      We have 31 brand spanking new stories on Slashysanta.com from our 2013 My Slashy Valentine fic exchange. Come on over to our website and check them out. There is something for everyone: every rating, LoTR and Silm alike. I'm excited to say we have femslash for the first time this year!

      Just head on over to http://slashysanta.com/eFiction/ and don't forget to drop the writers a line or two after you read them!

      Red
      The Slashy Mod