B2MeM 2013 Decision Poll

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2013
      Hi, everyone,

      My comods and I have gathered and compiled that almost-200 comments worth of feedback on 2013's B2MeM challenge and put together a poll to determine community preference for what event we should run this year. If you're interested in participating in B2MeM this year, please stop by this post and vote!

      If you do not have a LiveJournal account, please leave your vote as a comment on the post. (Comments are screened, although we appreciate if you sign your fandom name so that we know we're receiving votes from real people. :)

      I will gather poll results on Friday evening EST (GMT-5), so make sure to vote before then.

      Best regards to all,