Back to Middle-earth Month 2013 Is Coming!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      Yes, that time of the year is drawing near again, and the organizers behind Back to Middle-earth Month, or B2MeM, have begun to discuss what we'd like to do for this year's event. We've opened a thread on the B2MeM LiveJournal community for sharing ideas for possible events. We also encourage people to share feedback on past events that they liked or that didn't work as well for them. If you'd like to share an idea or an opinion, please stop by our post and leave a comment!

      For those of you who may be new to B2MeM, it is an event held every March as a way to encourage participation in the Tolkien writing and art fandoms. It is a collaboration between several Tolkien groups--the Silmarillion Writers' Guild, Many Paths to Tread, and Arda Inspired--and we welcome all creative works inspired by Tolkien's world.

      As in years past, we also welcome other groups who'd like to join us as affiliates, so if you run a Tolkien-based fan group and would like to help host B2MeM, just drop me a line at DawnFelagund AT gmail DOT com and I'll begin including you in anything that goes out to our group leaders. Affiliate groups get early access to challenge materials so that they can share them on their groups. Please also feel free to pass on this message to other groups that might be interested in B2MeM (with permission of the admins of those groups, of course. ;)

      Looking forward to seeing many of you at this year's B2MeM!

      Dawn