MEFA Announcement: The End of the MEFAs

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
      Passing this on by request of Marta ...

      Greetings, all.

      It's my sad duty to inform you that last year's MEFAs will be our last season of those awards. I used my final announcement a few days ago to acknowledge some (but by no means all!) of our many committed volunteers. You can read it here:

      Old nominations, reviews, and and results will remain available at our website, http://www.mefawards.org/ . You can also reach me with any questions/concerns about the MEFAs by email: martaDOTfandomATgmailDOTcom.

      Thank you to everyone who nominated a story, wrote a review, or volunteered in any capacity as part of this event - it's been a great ride!

      Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo,

      Marta
      (MEFA Admin.)

      http://themidhavens.net/heretic_loremaster/