Important MEFA Announcement

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      I am passing this on by request of Marta ...

      Hey guys,

      Over the last several days, the MEFAs' new policies about adult stories have attracted quite a bit of controversy. This has made me and several other MEFA volunteers realize that we are no longer interested in contributing to the awards. Because of that, the MEFAs
      will be ending, though we hope other people who have enjoyed them will consider setting up similar awards programs themselves.

      I realize this news may come as quite a shock. I ask that you read more about why we made this decision. You'll also find a poll. We are trying to decide whether to have one more season of the MEFAs, or whether 2011 should be our last year. If you have an opinion on this, please vote in our poll in ONE of the two places. (If you have neither
      an LJ nor a Yahoo account; email your choice to mefasupportATgmailDOTcom.) The poll will be open until 11:59 PM GMT on July 6.

      Yahoo http://mefas.livejournal.com/309296.html

      Thanks for everyone's help, and for your understanding with this difficult decision.

      Marta
      MEFA Admin.

      http://themidhavens.net/heretic_loremaster/
      http://www.silmarillionwritersguild.org