Expected Downtime of the SWG

  • rhapsody_the_bard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hi, all,

      Our host has let us know that they plan to do a major software upgrade of the server where Silmarillion Writers Guild is on. This will happen within 48 hours time frame (2nd or 3rd of April, they didn't state it that precisely) and in the early morning hours (for the United States). It is possible that you cannot access the SWG during the 2 hour planned down time and I wanted to give everyone a heads up about this.

      If you have any questions or concerns, do contact us at the moderator account (moderator(at)silmarillionwritersguild.org).

      With kind regards,

      Rhapsody
      (SWG mod)