B2MeM: Today's Bingo Number Is O72

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hi, all,

      The BINGO number for today is O72. In order to claim stamps for these prompts, you must make a significant start on your piece(s) by roughly 11:59 GMT on March 3. Please claim your stamps on this post (or email me directly if LJ doesn't play nice for you :)--

      Additionally, there is still the better part of a day left for yesterday's number, I18. Responses for these prompts should be started and reported by 11:59 PM March 2.

      If you're just joining us and want more information on how to get involved in B2MeM:

      Happy writing! :)

      Dawn