2011 MEFA Results

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      I am passing on the following message on behalf of Marta, the MEFA admin. A big congratulations to everyone who participated in this year's MEFAs! Volunteers, reviewers, authors--you all rock! :)

      Dawn

      ---

      I'm proud to announce the results for the 2011 Middle-earth Fanfiction Awards. We had a really strong set of nominations this year, and want to congratulate all of the authors whose pieces won awards.

      Check out the full list of stories that won awards, and also of commended reviewers:

      http://www.mefawards.org/index.php?page=results

      You can also find the story information, access a link to where the story is posted, and read other peoples' reviews of any story by clicking the "Info" link next to it. While the MEFAs are finished for this year, fandom is the city that never sleeps and I am sure authors would appreciate your reviews at their archives, even if you didn't vote for them as part of our awards.

      Also: I'd like to thank all of our many volunteers who worked so hard to make this year's awards a success. I listed them at http://mefas.livejournal.com/307066.html . If you know someone on this list, why not send them an attaboy to show them you appreciate their efforts?

      Finally: if you have suggestions about ways that we can improve the MEFAs for 2012, please email me at mefasupportATgmailDOTcom. We're always trying to improve, and while we can't act on every suggestion, we DEFINITELY can't fix problems we don't know about.

      Thanks to all who participated in whatever capacity, and here's to an even better 2012!

      Marta
      MEFA Admin.

      http://themidhavens.net/heretic_loremaster/
      http://www.silmarillionwritersguild.org