December 2011 Newsletter Posted

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3 7:28 AM
      Hi, all,

      The December 2011 edition of our newsletter has been posted on our homepage:

      As usual, we have news from within and beyond the borders of the SWG. Additionally, Oshun has written another fabulous biography, this month on Varda, drawing on everything from ancient myth to modern pop culture to explain why Varda is so important in the books and so appealing as a character, as well as giving a review of what we know of Varda from Tolkien's texts.

      This month, we also revisit the "Gift of a Story" challenge and encourage our authors to create something for a friend this month, in honor of the winter holidays and New Year.

      Many thanks to our newsletter contributors--Oshun, Rhapsody, and Angelica--for making it happen every month! :)

      Best wishes for a fabulous holiday season and New Year,