B2MeM11: Passport to Middle-earth March 27

  • rhapsody_the_bard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2011
      Hi all,

      't is a sunny Sunday here and today we have arrived in Rohan. Today's challenge is:

      A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.
      Pam Brown

      Write a story or poem, or create a piece of art where your character rises above themselves to follow their dreams.

      Have you created something and you want to claim your passport or if you are curious what the challenges responses are to this one, go here:
      http://community.livejournal.com/silwritersguild/188424.html

      Click on the link below to get an overview of the challenges and comments left by the participants:
      http://community.livejournal.com/silwritersguild/tag/b2mem11

      For an overview of the challenges so far and more information about this year's Back to Middle-earth Month event, including past challenges, visit the following website:

      http://www.silmarillionwritersguild.org/b2mem2011.php

      I hope you all have a great weekend and I wish you all happy crafting and writing!

      Rhapsody