B2MeM11: Passport to Middle-earth March 1

  • rhapsody_the_bard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Greetings, travellers!

      Today we will kick off with Back to Middle-earth Month. Today's challenge takes us to NAN ELMOTH and the writing challenge for today is:

      Voltaire said that it's not enough to conquer: one must learn to seduce. Write a story or poem or create artwork where seduction plays a central role.

      Please remember that challenge responses do *not* have to include the
      location for the day. If you create something for today's challenge and would like a stamp on your passport, please leave a comment here:

      http://community.livejournal.com/silwritersguild/

      You can find more information about this year's Back to Middle-earth Month event, including past challenges, on our website:

      http://www.silmarillionwritersguild.org/b2mem2011.php
      http://www.lotrgfic.com/viewpage.php?page=b2mem2011

      Happy writing!

      Rhapsody