September 2010 Newsletter Is Posted!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi, everyone,

      Last night, I posted the newsletter for September.

      http://www.silmarillionwritersguild.org/news/newsletter.php

      In site news, we have a wrap-up of our birthday celebration so far. We've also added a new section to our Site Etiquette and Terms of Service for authors who want to archive large collections of older work with us. And, as we started last month, there is a list of all of the stories added, updated, and completed during the month of August.

      Oshun has authored an excellent biography about Aegnor for the Character of the Month. Although a minor character, Aegnor has a fascinating textual history, and as always, Oshun presents ideas that get the plotrabbits nibbling!

      We have a new challenge this month, Season of Change, for writing that looks at how characters perceive the different seasons in their lives. Finally, there is news from other groups in Around the World and Web.

      Many thanks to Oshun, Rhapsody, and Angelica for their work on this issue of the newsletter! :)

      Dawn

      http://themidhavens.net/heretic_loremaster/
      http://www.silmarillionwritersguild.org