The 'There and Back Again' Advent Calendar is back!

  • juno_magic
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Just like every year, the online writers' workshop "There and Back Again" offers daily writing prompts in December. This year, our prompts are based on the archetypes presented in the Major Arcana of Tarot.

      The challenge is to incorporate a daily archetype in your writing—no matter if it's fanfic or o-fic, a drabble, a poem, or a novel!

      You can find the prompts and the takes on them tagged "advent calendar 2009": http://community.livejournal.com/there_n_back/tag/advent+calendar+2009

      Please feel free to jump in and play along any time at all!

      Cheers,
      JunoMagic

      ***

      "There and Back Again"—an online writers' workshop LiveJournal-style!
      http://community.livejournal.com/there_n_back/