Just Testing

  • roisin_elendiel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi, I'm just checking to see if there's an issue with my yahoo account.
      Yahoo doesn't want to seem to post up any of my replies, so I'm just
      seeing what will happen if I try to post a topic....If yahoo goes all
      Exorcist, I'm sorry!

      Roisin
    • nav
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        --- In SilmarillionWritersGuild@yahoogroups.com, "roisin_elendiel"

        Hope there isn't an exorcism required!
        jdav.
        <shivna1980@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I'm just checking to see if there's an issue with my yahoo account.
        > Yahoo doesn't want to seem to post up any of my replies, so I'm just
        > seeing what will happen if I try to post a topic....If yahoo goes all
        > Exorcist, I'm sorry!
        >
        > Roisin

      • roisin_elendiel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
          I got my holy water handy just in case. ;-) So far it looks like a yahoo
          hiccup.

          Roisin