March 2009 Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 10:42 AM
      Hi, all,

      Our newsletter for March 2009 is posted on the website:

      http://www.silmarillionwritersguild.org/news/march2009.php

      This month, we have a new challenge and quote, as well as news from in and around the SWG. In addition, Oshun has written this month's character biography on Fingon, an impressive essay the summarizes his role in the texts and discusses some of the questions and controversies surrounding his character. Darth Fingon debuts his column Linguistic Foolery by answering frequently asked questions about the meanings of characters' names. Both articles are informative and highly recommended!

      Enjoy!

      Dawn

      http://themidhavens.net/heretic_loremaster/
      http://www.silmarillionwritersguild.org