February 2009 Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi, all,

      The newsletter for February is posted on our website:

      http://www.silmarillionwritersguild.org/news/february2009.php

      We have posted the first news on this year's Back to Middle-earth Month project. In February, we are also seeking group volunteers, so we have descriptions of many of the areas where we're looking for help. Anyone interested in becoming more involved behind the scenes is encouraged to check this out and contact us if anything looks interesting!

      I've also pinch-hit for biography of Namo (Mandos), there is a new quote of the month to inspire you, and a summary of other events outside of the SWG that might interest.

      Have fun! :)

      Best regards,

      Dawn

      www.silmarillionwritersguild.org