The new year at "There and Back Again"

  • JunoMagic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      First off I would like to wish everyone on this list a very happy New
      Year 2006. I'm borrowing the words from Neil Gaiman, who posted the
      most wonderful new year's wish I have ever seen in his blog
      (http://www.neilgaiman.com/journal/2005/12/im-back-he-said.asp):

      "May your 2006 be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I
      hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're
      wonderful, and don't to forget make some art -- write or draw or build
      or sing or live as only you can.

      And I hope, somewhere in 2006, you surprise yourself."

      - In the best of ways, I hope!

      At the writers' workshop "There and Back Again" we are starting the
      year with a round of introductions. If you have joined our workshop
      only recently, don't miss the opportunity to get to know everyone!

      Here's the link:
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/there_n_back/54111.html

      Yours
      JunoMagic
    • ghettoelleth@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        You're right Juno, that was absolutely lovely.  Thank you for sharing .

        Jesxxx