Exercise #12 is posted at "There and Back Again"

  • JunoMagic
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      Exercise #12 is posted at the writers' workshop "There and Back Again".

      The last exercise of the year gives everyone the chance to catch up on
      the exercises we did so far. And for the winner - if someone has
      completed all of the exercises this year, there will be a lovely
      banner & icon to show off.

      Exercise #12 is here:
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/there_n_back/39374.html

      Have fun!

      Yours
      JunoMagic and Aranel Took

      ***

      "There and Back Again (And How to Get There in the First Place)" -
      a writers' workshop for Tolkien fan fiction LJ style:
      http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=there_n_back
    • ghettoelleth@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
        I'm  confused, is this strictly for hobbit stories?

      • Tarion Anarore
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
          No, I think it is whatever Tolkien work you want to use. If not...well, then Tarion cheats ;)

          ~Tarion

          ghettoelleth@... wrote:
          I'm  confused, is this strictly for hobbit stories?

          Yahoo! Personals

        • DawnFelagund@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
            > I'm  confused, is this strictly for hobbit stories?

            Hi, Jes,
            "There and Back Again" is a writer's workshop that JunoMagic runs along with Aranel Took (who is not on this list). All sorts of Tolkien work is welcome there--despite the "hobbity" name--hence that she keeps we crazy First Age freaks up-to-date whenever new exercises are posted.

            Hope this helps!

            Read my stories or visit me online at http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=dawn_felagund

            Are you a relentless First-Ager?
            Check out the Silmarillion Writers' Guild at http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=silwritersguild.

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
              --- In SilmarillionWritersGuild@yahoogroups.com, ghettoelleth@a... wrote:

              > I'm confused, is this strictly for hobbit stories?

              Hi,

              No, of course not. "There and Back Again" is a writers' workshop for
              Tolkien fan fiction. That means, everything that Tolkien wrote about
              Middle-earth/Arda, from "The Hobbit" to "The Silmarillion".

              Cheers,
              JunoMagic