There and Back Again: Format Change!

  • JunoMagic
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      As of today, the online writer's workshop "There and Back Again" is
      open for all!

      That means:

      Everyone can participate.

      Yes. EVERYONE.

      No matter if you write only original stories or only fanfiction or both,
      no matter if you write LOTR, Star Wars, Dr. Who or HP fanfic,
      no matter if you write gen or slash,
      no matter if you're 16 or 61,

      if you're looking for

      * writing exercises,
      * writing prompts,
      * constructive criticism and
      * discussions about writing,

      you'll find all that here at "There and Back Again".

      To get started with the new format, we'd like to invite all old and
      new members to have a look at our old exercises in February.

      Details can be found here:
      http://community.livejournal.com/there_n_back/120703.html

      Yours
      Aranel Took and JunoMagic

      ***

      "There and Back Again (and how to get there in the first place)" -
      an online writers' workshop for fanfic & o-fic in LJ style:
      http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=there_n_back