Fanfic Advent Calendar - December 1

  • JunoMagic
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      The "There and Back Again" - fan fiction advent calendar is back!

      Last year we had a lot of fun with our fan fiction advent calendar. We
      would like to revive that fun.

      And here are the rules for this year:

      1. There will be a post each day.
      2. That post will contain a link to an image.
      3. Click on the link, look at the picture, use it as a source of
      inspiration and write a drabble or a ficlet!
      4. Share your results at the LiveJournal Community "There and Back
      Again" (http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=there_n_back)

      Have FUN!

      ***

      And here is the first cue for our "There and Back Again" fan fiction
      advent calendar 2007!

      Please take a look at this picture:

      http://www.herrderringe-net.de/kalender/1/riddle.jpg

      Let yourself be inspired and share your results!

      And now ...

      ... one, two, three, drabble!

      Yours
      JunoMagic and Aranel Took

      ***

      "There and Back Again (and how to get there in the first place)" -
      a writers' workshop for Tolkien fan fiction in LJ style:
      http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=there_n_back