2007 MEFA Reviews Now Available

  • rhapsody_the_bard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi all,

      I have a new MEFA announcement for you all!

      ------

      The first of the reviews submitted for the 2007 Middle-earth
      Fanfiction Awards are now available. As you may know, the MEFAs are a
      fanfiction competition where stories earn points based on the length
      of reviews submitted for them. We then display these reviews so at our
      website as a service to authors and potential readers. Over 900
      reviews are currently displayed at our website, and more will be added
      until the competition closes on December 30.

      To find the reviews, go to: www.mefawards.net/MEFA2007 and log in (or
      if you are not a member, click the "Log in as Guest" link). Then click
      the "Read Reviews" link. This will show you all of the reviews
      currently visible.

      It's not too late to begin voting. Nominated authors can vote using
      the same log-in information they were given when their stories were
      nominated. Anyone else can obtain a password by joining the MEFAwards
      Yahoo group. If you have forgotten your password or need help joining
      (or if you have questions about the awards), please email
      mefasupport(at)gmail(dot)com. You can vote for any story in this
      year's awards through December 30.

      Thanks for your interest in the MEFAs. Good luck to all the authors,
      and enjoy the reviews.

      Marta (MEFA Admin)

      ---

      Rhapsody