SSP--Stupid Sil Play, Scene Five

  • DawnFelagund@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2005
      Greetings, everyone,
      Back when I first got into the Silmarillion, I wanted desperately for my husband to share my enthusiasm. So I wrote a play for him, making the conflicts of the Sil into low, slapstick humor, the kind that a mid-twenties male can appreciate ;)

      I have posted Scene Five of this play in my personal LiveJournal. Links to the previous four scenes (posted earlier this summer) are available here also:

      This play is not adult-rated, but it contains blasphemous and contains bawdy humor. If you are bothered by these sorts of things, please save us all pain by not reading it.

      If you do read it, know that I always appreciate any and all comments and suggestions, and have fun!

      Have a wonderful weekend, everyone,

      Read my stories or visit me online at http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=dawn_felagund