3579Site Outage Tomorrow Night (April 29)

    Apr 28, 2014
      Hi, all,

      Our web host will be performing maintenance on our web server tomorrow night that will cause an approximately 15-minute outage. The outage will occur sometime between the hours of 10 PM EST on April 29 and 6 AM EST on April 30. (That's 3 AM GMT until 11 AM GMT on April 30, which may affect morning surfing for some of you.) As always, if you notice a longer outage or have any problems with the site after the maintenance, please do contact us at moderator AT silmarillionwritersguild DOT org.

      All the best,