3575The My Slashy Valentine 2014 Archive is OPEN!

  • Red
    Feb 14, 2014
      They're here! They're here! The My Slashy Valentine stories are here!

      We have 41 stories on Archive of Our Own from our 2014 My Slashy Valentine fic exchange. Come on over and check them out. There is something for every
      slash reader: slash and femslash, every rating, LoTR and Silm alike.

      Just head on over to the AO3
      collection<http://archiveofourown.org/collections/2014_MSV/>and don't
      forget to drop the writers a line or two after you read them!

      Red
      The Slashy Mod

      --
      A life is a mosaic, crafted from the tiny pieces of what you do each day, every day.